Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank You

One the way to work today I started feeling really sick. I just kept talking to myself and saying "just make it to work and you will be fine". Well about the 1/2 way mark I knew I wasn't going to make it to the office before being ill, so I found a convenience store and pulled over. I barely made it out of my car before I got really sick. I was a mess, I had "stuff" all over my shoes and my clothes. Thankfully some really nice lady who had apparently stopped to get her morning coffee came over and asked if I needed some help. She went inside and got me a bottle of water. I was so embarrassed, but I felt so horrible I gladly accepted the help. I had some napkins in my car and was able to wipe myself off enough to not get the mess all over my car. I turned around and came back home. So, whomever that really nice lady was.... Thank You for starting out your morning taking care of me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better. I'm amazed within 2 days both of us saw unexpected kindness in people. "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! :( I hope that you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete