Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol

I have been an American Idol fan since the first season. Faithfully watching all of the audition shows, Hollywood week, and then the live competitions. I used to find myself looking forward to going home and watching the show. However, this season they are beginning to lose me. I find myself fast forwarding through the majority of the performances because they are just bad. And the judges comments? Those are worthless. Simon seems to have checked out, Randy only knows two words "yo" and "dawg", Kara tends to say some things that are worth listening to when she isn't flirting, and Ellen is actually alright. I think Ellen is the best of the 4 right now. I really like Michael Lynche and Crystal Bowersox, so if those two get eliminated, I am out. I am not sure I can endure to torture much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment