Monday, April 26, 2010

Vegetables & Flowers

I got my first vegetables from my garden today. I was able to pick 6 snow pea pods. Everything is looking great and I think in the next few weeks I will see lots of veggies. Also my first daylily bloomed today. They are looking so pretty and there are lots more that are close to opening. My neighbor really wants me to give her a cutting off of the daylily next year, but I am going to have to think about it - I kind of like being the only one on the block with daylilies.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the daylilies. It's hard to imagine you're the only one on your block with them-here there are super common and prolific, but I love them anyway! I haven't started planting yet-too risky with frost yet, although I got my herbs from the Wine and Herb Fest!

    ReplyDelete