Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hair

Growing up my mother was constantly changing her hair. She would change the style from time to time, but mostly she changed the color. It was not unusual to come home from school and her hair would be blond, black, red, it was even green once when the color mix didn't work right. Well, to some degree, I am the same way with my hair. I have had it long and short as well as a variety of colors. Currently my hair is short (pixie style cut) and is very red. Think Sharon Osborne red. I found out today that apparently my hair is the talk of the neighbors. They were shocked to see my hair color. Wait until the see the next color. I have already decided to try perhaps a dirty blond. I have never been blond before, so why not. Hubby wants me to shave my head or do a buzz cut, but I am not ready to go there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment