Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weird Dream

Okay, hubby is officially banned from asking me about work for at least 2 hours before bed. Last night while we were laying in bed and watching television hubby asked me a couple of questions about my work. No big deal, they were normal questions about educational assistance stuff. Well, last night I had the strangest dreams. In my dream I was getting ready to eat tacos and just as I would get ready to take a bite there would be the face of a gopher or some kind of chipmunk looking thing asking me about his educational assistance. He would ask different questions; did I get his paperwork, have I made a decision yet, when is he going to get his payment. After several times of trying to take a bite of the taco and this little rodent asking me a questions, his whiskers tickled my nose and I woke wake up a little. I fell back asleep and then the little rodent was running around the room singing in this Alvin and the Chipmunks voice about educational assistance to the tune of "all the single ladies". I don't remember the jingle, I just remember wishing he would be quiet. This time the alarm went off and woke me up. I am really dragging this morning and guess what is on my desk to be handled when I get to work.... educational assistance.

1 comment: