Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you Vote?

This morning I got up early so I could get to the polling place as they opened. Thankfully it was literally next door to where I live. When I arrived at 2 minutes after they opened, there was already about 45-50 people ahead of me - guess everyone else wanted to go before work too. Sadly, the polling place where I went only had one electronic booth and the box for the manual ballots was having technical difficulties - yes the manual box was having technical difficulties. It took me forever to get to the front of the line, but I eventually made my selection and went on my merry way to work.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you doing your civic duty!! I cannot vote yet, have only a green card, but next election for sure.

    Will you maybe vote early next time?

    ReplyDelete