Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Carols.....Seriously?

Last night I turned on the radio to fall asleep as normal, but the music playing was not the normal tunes - it was Christmas Carols. Christmas Carols, like Christmas trees and lights should come on the day AFTER Thanksgiving. Now, don't get me wrong, I love holiday music as much as the next person. Dominic the Donkey, Christmas Shoes, and Transiberian Orchestra are among my favorites; but if they play them constantly, it begins to ruin the fun of the song.

I guess for now I will have to change my radio station until after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. My parents listened to them on the drive all the way up to my place today. I said not until after Thanksgiving (then that's all I have on the radio). Mom replied, "Well, there is no Thanksgiving music." I let my Dad play a big band holiday CD while they were here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, on the way driving Kelly home from a birthday party today I sang I'll Be Home For Christmas, I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas, Blue Christmas, O Holy Night, Rudolph, and Grand-ma Got Run Over... Just a verse of each but I was sure in the mood.

    I kid thee not!!

    I wonder what it means?

    That I forgot to sing Silent Night, that's what!

    ReplyDelete