Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Week

I didn't realize until today that I had not posted anything since Monday. This week has flown by for me. Tuesday, I was so tired and irritable that no fun to be around. I was such a witch that I didn't even want to be around myself. On Thursday I took Riley to her obedience class since I am the one who has a hard time being authoritative when giving her commands. I fully expected the class to be really hard since I have not been going, but Riley was really good - and I did okay too. The only other participant in the class is a 4 month old Yorkie names Tulip and her owners Paige and Alex. Tulip was still in "rock star" mode from Tuesday's howl-o-ween contest. She dressed up like a bumblebee and won first place. Friday I was up at the butt-crack of dawn to go to Flower Mound. That was such a long day. Today, we did all of the errands that didn't get done during the week. While we were at Academy looking for a larger dog kennel, I found the most adorable little shoes for baby Seth. They are camo (my sister in law is active military) with a Longhorn logo. Of course, I had to find something to help cushion the box, so I got several bibs. I had a hard time deciding which ones until I saw one that says "I Love my Auntie." I hope Chelle doesn't read this before the box gets there!

I also noticed today that I looked really old and tired. Hubby, being oh so supportive, reminded me that I was aging after all. He was very amused at himself - I was not quite as amused. Perhaps more sleep will help with the bags under the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Well, slap him silly.

    And hey, our ageing waxes and wanes. Surprising what a good night's sleep can do for these dark circles.

    ReplyDelete