Friday, July 11, 2008

Insomnia

I haven't had insomnia in a really long time, but it has definitely set in tonight. I made the mistake of thinking about my to do list for tomorrow as I was trying to fall asleep. As the to do list grew, I grew more and more awake. I stayed in bed for a while hoping to make myself bored enough to fall asleep. I even listened to the radio which normally does the trick; but here it is 2:30am and I am still wide awake. I am hoping that being on the computer will at least make my eyes tired enough to want to go to sleep for at least a couple of hours.

Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to get up earlier than normal to travel to Waco and teach two classes on a very boring topic. Instead of being worried about keeping my audience awake, I may need to worry about keeping myself awake. The only good thing about the trip is that someone else is driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment