Friday, June 27, 2008

Protein Blows

I am really beginning to dislike being on a high protein diet. Most people I talk to would love to be required to eat lots of protein, but I am really getting tired of it. The doctors put me on a high protein diet after surgery because of the open wound and unfortunately 3 months later, I still have an open wound and am still having to eat lots of protein.

I thought this week that I would be able to get off of it, but we found another seroma and it popped open on Tuesday night. Needless to say, the protein stays.

Thankfully I am a cheese lover, so that is really enjoyable. The meats however, I could do without. I purchased some protein powder to mix with milk so I could have a little variety.

Okay, enough of the pity party. Hopefully I will only have to be on this diet for a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment