Thursday, June 12, 2008

Abbie and Peter

I have a new friend who likes to hang out in our yard - a little cottontail rabbit. I named him Peter. He likes our grass since ours is the only yard that seems to have any green grass right now. Thankfully he is really fast, because Abbie thinks he is just something for her to chase. Hopefully he won't go in to some of the other yards, their dogs a much bigger and I wouldn't want him to get hurt. He is so cute and looks so soft.

Abbie has been really good this week about getting back to her good habits. She has actually not had an accident in her cage all week. Thank goodness because I have been way too tired to clean out that cage.

I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. Maybe I can catch up on my posts and add some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment