Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Facial Hair

Sometimes good wives do mean things...........unintentionally.

A few weeks ago, I asked the hubby to shave his beard and mustache. It was beginning to feel scratchy when I kissed him and I didn't like the feeling of kissing a brillo pad. I knew he liked his facial hair, but he gladly shaved it without hesitation. As soon as the facial hair was completely gone, I regretted asking him to shave it off. Now he looked like one of his brothers and the thought of kissing that brother was worse than kissing a brillo pad.

I couldn't hold it in, so after a couple of days I told him I didn't like him clean shaven. Thank goodness his hair grows quickly. Now his beard and mustache are back to normal and I don't have to deal with the thought of kissing his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment