Thursday, January 21, 2010

Really Tired

I woke up this morning extremely tired. I slept really hard last night. It was one of those sleeps where you feel like you just put your head down and then the alarm went off. I know I am tired from work. It has been super busy lately and the only way I am keeping my head even remotely above water is because I bring work home and hubby helps me. He makes a great secretary....I mean administrative assistant. Yesterday I spent literally all day in meetings or conference calls so that totally kills your chances of getting anything done. We are also down one team member whose baby arrived early and for some reason the approval to get our temp help is taking significantly longer that it should. We are going on 4 days now without help and we already run a very lean team. Okay, I am done rambling and venting. Now time to go get dressed and drop the dog off at the vet. Hopefully when I pick her up this afternoon she will be without a bandage/cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment