Saturday, January 30, 2010

IKEA

Today is primarily a study day for me. I have a test tomorrow and the first of 3 research papers due on Monday. After getting up and studying for about 5 hours, hubby and I went out to run a couple of errands. We went to Home Depot to get some caulk for around the house, then to Target to pick up mouthwash and a couple of other items. After that we decided to go eat and hubby felt like I needed a little more time away from the house to take my mind off of studying. While trying to figure out a place to go eat, we decided to take a trip to IKEA. After about 5 minutes in IKEA, hubby had accomplished his goal of getting my mind off of studying. Now I was focused on trying not to strangle all of the rude people in that store. We picked up a couple of items then headed back home so I can resume studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment