Tuesday, May 24, 2011

When It Rains It Pours

This week is turning out to be one of those weeks where you just want it to be over already.  Late Sunday night, hubby woke me up to tell me something happened to his tooth.  I was pretty asleep, so didn't remember much of it.  When I got up yesterday, there was a note on the mirror telling me to make him a dental appointment because his tooth split.  Yikes!  Well, our dentist never called back (and still hasn't), but thankfully hubby was able to get in with a Castle Dental near our home and they took care of him.  This morning, I woke up and can barely move.  My back had been bothering me over the past few days so the doctor gave me some muscle relaxers and a slip to go see a physical therapist if it didn't get better.  Well, today it is worse than ever.   The muscle relaxers are having very little impact and the heating pad, although it feels good, isn't really helping either.  I called the physical therapist and the soonest they can get me in is tomorrow afternoon.  I am ready for this week to end already.

1 comment: