Thursday, May 5, 2011

Osama Bin Laden

The death of Osama and whether or not we should see the pictures has been in the new a lot lately.  I have to admit, I was one of the skeptics who wanted to see proof.  After a conversation with hubby last night, I have changed my mind.  When he told me that the decision had been made to not show the photos, I was a little irritated.  Then he asked "don't you trust Obama"?  He went on to say, that surely he wouldn't announce the death if he hadn't seen proof and showing the pictures could potentially cause more issues, so... do you trust Obama?  And the answer to that is, yes.  There is something about him that makes be believe what he tells me.  Had this news come from one of our prior presidents, I would not have had the same trust.  So, I no longer feel as skeptical and feel like I need to see proof with my own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment