Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bridesmaids

I rarely go see movies at the theater because they don't grab my interest enough to keep me awake.  Since I rarely go to the movies, I have never gone to see a movie on opening day - until now.  The previews to Bridesmaids looks so good that I had to go, so hubby and I went on opening day.  The movie was fantastic.  No, it is not a female version of The Hangover.  Having seen The Hangover, I think Bridesmaids may be a smidge better.  There were parts of the movie where I thought it was going to slow down and cause me to lose interest, but before that could happen it would pick back up and having me roaring with laughter again.  The opening scene with the two ladies in the deli/coffee shop and they were describing the male anatomy had the whole theater rolling with laughter.  The dress shop scene was both gross and hilarious all at the same time.  There was one part near the end where I had just taken a drink and almost choked on my soda when Megan said she had put a loaded firearm in their luggage.  Hubby was laughing so hard during this movie that he had tears rolling down his face. 

All in all, I would actually pay to go see this one again.  I will most definitely buy this movie to add to our collection.  If you have a couple of hours and need a great laugh, go see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment