Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To Dallas and Back

I travelled to Dallas and back today for a business meeting.  I opted to fly instead of drive so I wouldn't have to deal with the frustrations of driving back in 5pm traffic.  The plane flight up there wasn't bad at all, but the plane flight back could have been better.  There were twins girls sitting in the row behind me who were about 7 or 8 and their parents were sitting next to me.  One of the girls was panic attacks at every little bump in the flight and the other one was getting sick.  You would think that the parents would be concerned or try to console the girls, but that wasn't the case at all.  The dad just stared out the window and the mother sat there staring straight ahead with her hands on the back of the seat in front of her.  Twice the mom handed the girl getting sick a clean barf bag, but never said anything.  I felt really bad for the person sitting next to the two girls.  Thankfully it was only a 35 minute flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment