Thursday, May 26, 2011

Frustrated

I went yesterday to the therapist for a myofascial release to see if that would help my back.  They did an evaluation to see my areas of concern, did electrotherapy, did sonogram therapy over the area, and did try to manipulate the fascia in that area, oh and gave me 2 home exercises to do (ones I had already been doing).  I didn't have a sense of relief when I left there, but was optimistic that maybe it would feel better later.  I woke up this morning to the grandfather of all spasms and my neck and back very stiff and painful.  I am going to give it through the long weekend of taking the muscle relaxers and doing stretches, but if that doesn't help, I am going to have to find someone else to see who specializes in back issues.  I haven't had a regular back doctor since my surgery, so I will have to find someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment