Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vacation

I am on vacation for the next several days and I am really happy to be off of work. I don't have anything exciting planned - just happy to be away from the office. Nash needs to go for his annual check up and all of the people at want me to stop by so they can see him since we will be in town. I may have to take hubby to the doctor. He has been suffering with allergies that just won't shake loose, so we don't want it to turn in to some kind of infection. I will probably tidy the house some and then of course study. I have a final coming up in 2 weeks. It's all essay, so I need to make sure I am really familiar with all of the concepts we discussed this semester. Then I have a research paper due in January. I was hoping I would get away from research papers in grad school, but I guess not.

1 comment:

  1. have fun on your short break.. :) and good luck with the research paper. Nash.. have fun visiting the vet. :D

    ReplyDelete