Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Paper Jamz

Have you seen those paper guitars that come with pre-recorded songs you can learn to play along with? They are called Paper Jamz and they are pretty cool. They come in several different designs and each design has different song selections. I actually bought one about a week ago just to see what it was like. Hubby and I have both been having fun with it. You can play along with Sweet Home Alabama or My Maria, or you can just free play. It shows you how to make chords and the whole works. It is pretty cool for $25. We won't be turning pro any time soon, but we are having fun.

3 comments:

  1. paper jamz huh? sounds interesting. do you have pictures of em? i've never seen nor heard or a paper jamz. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them either. Sounds neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also bought paper jamz for my kids. The kids enjoy playing it.

    ReplyDelete