Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Fence

Hubby and I are slowly power washing and putting Thompson's Water Seal on our fence. We have already done all of the portions that are visible from the street and today we put the water seal on one side of the fence in the back yard. We like to put it on with a roller so it takes a little longer, but looks much nicer. Plus, it is kind of peaceful out there just rolling on the stuff. Hubby told me I could watch, but that is no fair to him and no fun for me. He did the majority of the work, but I help too. Now, my legs and butt are so sore since I did most of the low portions He's 6'3" so the low areas are tough for him. Since I'm only 5'2", those are a little easier for me. Next we have to decide when to do the back portion of the fence. We have to speak to the neighbors first because when we power wash it just stuff in their yard. We go and clean it up, but we want them to know first.

Although I didn't get any of my inside chores done, I feel good that we got that portion done.

No comments:

Post a Comment