Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hunter Fan Company

About 3 weeks ago we purchased a Hunter humidifier for our bedroom. We spent the little extra and got the Hunter brand in hopes that we wouldn't be disappointed. Hubby and I both have terrible allergies and the humidifier makes it so much easier to sleep at night. Today the humidifier started making a really terrible noise. Remember as a kid when you would stick something in the spokes on the tire and it made that really cool sound. That's what it was sounding like - only it is not so cool when you are trying to sleep.

I pulled out my paperwork and called the company to see what could be done. I was fully expecting to have to send it in, wait for them to tell me that whatever was wrong wasn't covered under the warranty, and then we would have to pay to purchase another one. Thankfully, that was not the case at all. The young lady took my information, apologized that their product caused me an inconvenience and promised to ship me a brand new unit of the same model to my home within 7-14 days. WOW! That never happens! Not only that, I don't have to go to the hassle of sending them back the damaged unit. All they want back is the label from the machine and the cut power cord from the old unit. I haven't had such great customer service in a really long time.

Kudos to Hunter Fan Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment