Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol

I was so certain that I knew who was going to win that I almost fast forwarded through the show just to see the results and move on to something else. Hubby convinced me to watch the show to see who else performed. I am so glad I did; that was one of their better finales. I only fast forwarded through the performances of one person - Adam Lambert. All of the others were really good. Although, I think Fergie really needs to go back to her red hair. That darker color was not flattering for her.

I was surprised and extremely happy to see that Kris Allen won. I don't think he will be as popular as Carrie Underwood, but I think he will do very well.

Now that Idol is over, we get to start So You Think You Can Dance. If only we could figure out how to keep that one judge from screaming all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment