Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hill Country Home Repair

Yesterday we had a storm door installed on our back door.  A guy from Hill Country Home Repair, contracted through Lowe's, brought the door out and did the install.  He was fantastic.  He arrived right on time and finished the job in exactly the amount of time he stated.  He took the time to adjust the settings on the door so it wouldn't slam shut, just as if he was installing the door at his own house.  The quality of his work was great.  I even saw him sweeping off my back porch when he was done.

I will definitely add this guys name and number to my list of contractors to use in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I am also trying to install back door. I am waiting for the Name and phone number of that guy. Please update your blog as soon as possible. thanks for information

    ReplyDelete