Saturday, July 24, 2010

Packing

Today I am packing and getting ready for my trip to Charlotte. I leave tomorrow afternoon and will be there for business until Thursday evening. I am going with mixed feelings. This will be a really good trip for me career wise because I will be able to meet several of the corporate people who will have a hand in what happens to me during our reorganization. The fact that I have been asked to make the trip is good in itself. But, on a personal note, I am having to leave town on our 22nd anniversary. Even though we haven't always done anything special on our anniversary, we have always spent the day together. Hubby is being so supportive and knows this trip will be good in the long run. I am thankful to have such a supportive and understanding hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment