Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone.

I can't believe a whole week has flown by and I barely blogged. Our house is normally pretty quiet, but this week has been pretty busy. On Tuesday, we had the carpets cleaned, on Wednesday we had furniture delivered, Thursday the lawn company was supposed to mow the lawn, but it never stopped raining, and on Friday we had a mattress delivered and played taxi for a friend heading to the airport. Then on Saturday we replaced my printer that died and spent the majority of the afternoon getting it hooked up to all of the computers in the house.

Primarily we have been making sure we have everything in place for when my family visits this coming week. My brother and nephew landed in Texas yesterday and should be heading to our house with my mother on Tuesday or Wednesday. It is going to be a bit of a busy week, but I am looking forward to finally meeting my nephew in person.

Today, is going to be low key. We are having some family over later in the evening and we are going to cook out on the grill. Other than that, we are just going to enjoy a low key July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment