Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TranSiberian Orchestra Concert

I went to the TSO concert on Monday and it was awesome. Hubby was too sick to go with me, so my neighbor joined me. She had no idea what to expect since she has only heard their music on the radio, but thoroughly enjoyed the show. It had been 3 years since I went the last time, so it was almost like seeing them for the first time all over again. This is a concert that I believe everyone should see at least once in their life. It has a rock concert feel with a Christmas inspired story. There are no intermissions, so it is almost 3 hours of non-stop entertainment. By the time we got home and unwound enough to go to bed, it was almost 2am. I am not as young as I used to be, so I am still tired and my body aches from the chairs we sat in, but it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment