Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is finally here and a cold front blew in last night so it feels a little more like Christmas time today. The day has started off great; I have the day off and the dogs actually let me sleep 2 hours extra. Today, I have a few errands to run, but we will do a few or as many has hubby feels up to doing. The only thing I have to do is go get Abbie's meds and drop some bills in the mail. Everything else could wait. When I get home I am going to make some pumpkin bread for our Christmas meal and check the duck to make sure it is thawing properly. We won't be cooking duck for Christmas if it is still frozen. I have tons of other things that I could be doing (studying, catching up on work, filing my paperwork, etc.), but since it is Christmas Eve, I am not going to do anything that isn't relaxing and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment