Friday, August 8, 2008

Stupid Drivers

The street we live on is fairly busy and there are a couple of school zones, so the police patrol this area constantly. Tonight when I was out taking a walk, I watched two people get pulled over in a span of about 30 minutes. The street is very open, so the line of sight is not blocked by trees, building, or corners. The police are in plain sight, sitting in the same spot in a big open parking lot; yet the drivers still don't slow down. Almost every single day I see someone getting pulled over getting a ticket. Usually they are pulled over right at the entrance to our community. I have no sympathy for these people who drive this street every day and still won't slow down. Okay, I am done venting about the stupid drivers on my street.

No comments:

Post a Comment