Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

For a short work week, it was really long.  Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty quiet and not much happened, but Thursday and Friday were NUTS.  I had a major report that had to be done by Friday and was supposed to be pretty simple - provide an analysis for two groups.  One group due this Friday and the next one due the following Friday.  Seemed pretty simple.  The our VP explained that he actually wanted it in more detail, so this one report turned in to 5 - oh and I don't have access to the data so I was at the mercy of someone else to provide me the info.  Well, the shorten the story, the person providing me the info, provided me bad data, not once but twice; so, I ended up doing the first report (all 5 of them) 3 times.  I was so glad the week ended.  Today, I am off to the Farmer's Market and to have a great, non-work filled, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment