Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shopping

I've mentioned before that I am not much of a shopper.  I have to be in the mood to go shopping and then I really don't like to just stroll around.  Well, Friday and Saturday I went shopping and actually had a really good time.  The neighbors (12 & 14) asked me to take them shopping for a birthday gift for their Mom (her birthday is Monday).  On Friday, we just went to Walmart, but we had a really good time.  The kids got to act like kids and of course, my husband is the world's biggest kid, so we all just had a really good time.  Then on Saturday, I wanted to go to World Market to get the neighbor a birthday gift and the kids wanted to go to.  So the 4 of us set out to World Market on Saturday.  We again had a blast.  After shopping, we came home to drop off our purchases and then grabbed the kids Mom and went back out to eat lunch.  We went to Applebees for lunch and had a really cool waiter who was cutting up with us.  All in all, it was the most fun I have had shopping since my brother was down last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment