Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walmart

I like shopping at Walmart because they typically have what I am looking for at a reasonable price.  However.... I have an issue with the temperature they keep their stores.  We are in Texas and the temperature here at 9pm is still in the 90's; so, just imagine what the temperature is outside at the hottest part of the day.  When you go in to Walmart, or any store for that matter, you want to be cool so you can enjoy your shopping trip.  Well, that doesn't seem to be the case at the Walmart's in our area.  We have two of them near us and they are both the same way - hot inside.  Today when I was there it was so warm inside the store that I was sweating.  All I wanted to do was pick up my critical items and get out.  If they would keep the temperatures cooler, I would have casually walked the store and probably spent more money.  I wasn't the only one who was uncomfortable; I saw several people wiping their temples and glistening from sweat.  It is a shame they aren't more considerate of their customer's comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment