Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl Commercials

Normally I put one of my favorite Super Bowl commercials on my blog, but this year nothing really jumped out at me as being really great.  I like the VW commercial with the little Darth Vader and the beetle that was speeding around was cute (I don't remember what it was advertising), but nothing jumped out as being great.  There was one commercial that got the most reaction in my house and that was the Go Daddy commercial with Joan Rivers.  When they finally panned up to her face, everyone made a loud "ugh" follow by a dry heave sound.  I honestly thought one or two of them were going to spit pizza on my floor.

Did you have a favorite commercial?

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the Budweiser Old West one! Oh the beetle was for VW Bugs. lol

    ReplyDelete