Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Family is a new show that came out this year and I have really enjoyed watching.  If you haven't seen the show, the premise is the family was just an ordinary family until their plane crashed when they were on vacation in South America.  After the plane crash, they managed to each now have super powers.  The mother is super fast, the dad is extremely strong, the daughter can hear other peoples thoughts, and the son is super smart at pretty much anything.  Hubby asked me the other day which super power would I like to have.  At first I said I would like to have the daughters powers, but then hearing other peoples thoughts would get really old after a while.  It would be cool to be super strong and would definitely be cool to be really fast, but I finally settled on the sons powers.  I would like to just automatically know how to do anything I tried.

What super power would you like to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment