Monday, August 9, 2010

Sleep

I found the source of my back spasms and that is definitely the way I am sleeping. Saturday night, hubby found me sleeping on my stomach while propped up on my elbows. He said it looked like some kind of yoga pose. When I woke up Sunday, I could tell I had slept weird because my back was killing me.

Last night I made an effort to make sure I didn't sleep on my stomach. It was tough because I instinctively wanted to roll over on my stomach. I tossed and turned a lot moving from my back to my sides, but I stayed off of my stomach. When I woke up this morning, I was tired but no back spasms.

I wish I was one of those people who could sleep any time, any place, and in any position. I would so love to get good quality sleep on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment