Saturday, December 6, 2008

White Elephant

I am going to a White Elephant gift exchange in a couple of weeks and I don't know what to bring. I want to bring the gift that everyone wants. You know, the gift that keeps getting stolen. Last year, that gift was a box of lottery scratch-n-win tickets. The only thing I can come up with is to go to Specs Wine and Liquor and getting some type of beer or wine gift basket. Everyone in that group is fond of alcohol.

What kind of gift would you like if you were going to a White Elephant gift exchange?



6 comments:

  1. what is the price limit? i saw a really great looking starbucks gift basket at sams yesterday. yummm. i think it had chocolates, coffee cups, coffee, and maybe a gift card???

    the wine basket sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmn, I might take an autographed picture of Andy Devine.

    ReplyDelete