Monday, September 15, 2014

Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe it has been over two months since my last post.  Time has certainly been flying by lately.  Since my last post,  I have officially completed my Master's degree, gone through the graduation ceremony and have received my diploma.  I have also switched roles with my company.  Sadly there was no additional money for completing my degree, but this role should put me in a better position for promotions in the future.

We are moving forward with our home project for this year, new floors in the main living area and halls.  I am so excited to be getting rid of the carpet.  The new floors will be installed in three weeks.

I plan to get back to posting on a regular basis and hope to find some fun and interesting things to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment