Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Graduate Journey Almost Done

In the month since I last posted, I have been steadily working on completing my requirements for my Master's degree.  I am happy to say that I am almost done.  I have 2 papers left to write, need to take my oral comprehensive exam before the graduate board, need to try on my gown/hood (the regalia arrived yesterday), and send out invitations. 

I can't remember the last time I read a book for pleasure or sat down and watched TV without that nagging little voice in my head telling me that I should be studying.  I am ready to go on a trip (business or pleasure) and not have to drag along school books/material.

It feels amazing to be this close - 23 days and counting!  I has been a great journey, but one that I am ready to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment