Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vibram Five Finger "Smell" (huh?)

During some random Internet searches, I noticed some posts about people who are saying their shoes smell, some even say they downright stink.  I have three pair of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes and absolutely love them.  I have my dressy pair, my every day pair, and a pair that is a little older so they are used for yard work and the such.  My shoes have never smelled, not even a little.  I can wear them for hours at a time, even in the Texas heat, and they never develop a smell.  No, I don't have special non-stink feet.  Trust me, my feet and shoes will definitely smell when wearing regular shoes.  Hubby also has three pairs of VFFs and has the same experience that I have had. 

The antimicrobial material definitely works.  I am totally perplexed as to why some people would say their shoes stink.  Could it be something other than their shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment