Thursday, January 6, 2011

Whirlwind

The last two days seem like they have gone by in a whirlwind.  Tuesday was super busy at work.  It was so busy that I brought work home and by the time I finished my work and a couple of things that needed to be done around the house, it was already midnight. Yesterday was another long day.  I had an early morning doctors appointment and then headed to a meeting that lasted from 8-5 and resumed from 6-9 over dinner.  Today the meeting picks back up at 8:30 - ugh.

On a positive note, my cholesterol numbers were great so the doctor was super happy (the credit goes to hubby for coming up with a game plan and making me stick to it).  Also, it turns out the statistics software I need for my class that starts in a couple of weeks is actually free through the school - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment