Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fantastic Team

I have a fantastic team that works for me.  Last week while I was working from home, one of the girls on my team came to my house everyday to bring paperwork that I needed and to take back the stuff I had completed the day before.  The on Friday, two of the ladies, came out to my house and had lunch with me.  Not only was it great to see them, they brought me homemade enchiladas, rice, and a salad.  They wouldn't even let me serve myself.  They made themselves at home, heated up the lunch, served me, and then washed the dishes.  They left all of the leftovers for us to have for dinner.  That was way above and beyond, and so very appreciated.  I know my team would do anything for me and I would do the same for them.  It is such a great feeling.  I head back to the office tomorrow and I am ready to get back to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment