Monday, September 13, 2010

Exhausted

I worked pretty much all weekend trying to get somewhat caught up at work. I am hoping I have only 1 or 2 more hard weeks and then I can get back to a normal pace. With my assistant leaving, I have been working really hard to clear up the backlog of work that she was stashing without telling anyone. This weekend, I brought a ton of stuff home and managed to get 2/3 of it done. Yesterday, I got up and worked either doing stuff around the house or on my work stuff from 7:30am to 11:45pm; except for the couple of hours I paused to watch a movie, Death at a Funeral, which was hilarious. This morning, I hit the snooze button more times that I ever have. In fact, I even debated calling in to work late, but then I remembered I needed to tidy the yard for the landscapers and that woke me up. Thank goodness I only have a few meetings/conference calls for today; otherwise, I just might fall asleep while the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment