Saturday, May 31, 2014

Merrell Shoes

I have a pair of Merrell slides that I loved wearing.  They are 3-4 years old, but still in really great shape.  I put them on one day last week and headed to work.  As I was getting out of the car to meet hubby at lunch, my right foot started to feel cooler than usual.  I looked down to see that the whole side of the shoe had come unsewn.  

I had to go quickly buy another pair of shoes and was about to throw the pair of Merrell's away when I decided to wait and see if there was any kind of warranty.  I am so glad I waited because the shoes do have a lifetime warranty!   

I reached out to Merrell and spoke to a really nice lady named Heather and now I am going to send them back for free replacement.  All I have to do is pay the shipping.  It will be well worth it to have them replaced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment