Monday, January 28, 2013

Sinusitis

I have been having severe headaches for almost a week now. The doc did the normal exam and found nothing, but sent me for an MRA to rule out major issues. Hubby told me he thought it was sinus issues. But when the doc found nothing on the regular exam, I began to think I was having a migraine (something I have never experienced before).

Well, the results came back today and Hubby was right. Acute sinusitis with significant swelling in the mucosal membrane. In short, a severe sinus infection. Hubby really missed his calling, he should have gone in to the medical profession.

1 comment:

  1. I have chronic sinusitis and suffer from migraines. I feel your pain. I almost hate going outdoors now because the pollen is so bad in Central Florida. I hope your infection clears up quickly.

    ReplyDelete