Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hanes versus Fruit of the Loom

Hanes versus Fruit of the Loom is a debate we see on commercials all the time, but has anyone actually ever compared the two?  Well,  I did.  I typically always purchase Fruit of the Loom underwear.  No particular reason other than it is the brand I have typically purchased.  Recently, I purchased some Hanes underwear.  They were the same style, size, and material as the Fruit of the Loom underwear I normally purchase.  Well, the first wear and there was no doubt in my mind which was better...Fruit of the Loom - hands down.  They pinched and were scratcy and just overall the Hanes underwear were uncomfortable.  No more Hanes for me.  Next I want to compare Jockey to FTL to see how they stack up against each other.  Hubby thinks Jockey will win.  I don't care who wins as long as the end result is that I am comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Comfort is what it is all about. I cannot understand how any woman of any age can wear a thong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever to the comparison between Jockey and Fruit of the Loom?

    ReplyDelete