Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time Flies

I didn't realize how long it has been since I blogged. It seems like time is flying by these days. So here is a quick catch up since my last blog.

We spent Superbowl Sunday at a friend house. We made enough food to feed an army. We had ribs, steaks, queso, sweet potato, and jalapeƱo poppers. We all gather at his house and then we all chip in to do the cooking. It is always a blast.

Then on Tuesday, I was rear ended on my way home from work. The guy who hit me was going about 60, so I have spent the last several days recovering from the accident. I was very lucky and only received a large bump on the head. Now I just need to see what they are going to do with my poor car, which didn't fare quite as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're healing quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Its good to see fresh content always.

    ReplyDelete