Monday, December 26, 2011

Belated Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had a very nice holiday.  I was on vacation from noon on Thursday through today and I go back to work tomorrow.  On Wednesday evening we celebrated the Winter Solstice at a geochace event and enjoyed a Buffalo Burger and Elk Burger (hubby and I shared so we could each taste both) along with meeting some of our fellow geocachers.  On Christmas Eve we exchanged gifts with our neighbors; and then on Christmas Day we went back to the neighbors and spent time with them.  We had a non-traditional holiday meal of pizza.  It was kind of nice that no one had to spend all day in the kitchen making dinner for everyone.  Today hubby and I spent the day geocaching and having fun.  Unfortunately, tomorrow is back to the work routine.

Hope you all had a very Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment