- We had lots of trick-or-treaters come to our house on Halloween. I love seeing all of the little kids. This year the Transformer Bumblebee and Thor were the hot costumes.
- I had a deshed treatment done on my lab mix and the groomer brushed her so aggressively that her whole back and her legs raw and bleeding. Thankfully no special vet treatment was needed and she is back to normal now.
- We came home one day to see a cute little hawk sitting in our flower bed. As soon as we tried to pick up the phone to take a picture, he flew away. He was so regal looking just hanging out in the yard.
- Our garden has exploded with peppers (jalapeno and cayenne). We picked so many that we gave the neighbors a bag weighing over 2 pounds. There are still tons of baby peppers on the plants. My cherry tomato plant is doing great too; it has about 50 little tomatoes that we are waiting to ripen.
- My nephew turned 3 and like a bad Aunt, I totally forgot to send him a card.
- Hubby and I have really gotten back in to Geocaching. Our goal is to get 100 finds per month. So far, we are right on track.
Monday, November 7, 2011
I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. So much has happened and I haven't even written about any of it. Here are some of the highlights since my last post.