Saturday, October 22, 2011

Food Blahs

Do you ever have those times where you are hungry, but nothing really sounds good?  I call those the food blahs.  I have been having them a lot lately.  Usually when that happens, I look to hubby to choose what we eat, but today we both had the food blahs.  Since nothing sounded good to either of us, dinner was a mish mash of stuff, we had chili dogs, stove top stuffing, and broccoli with a tex-mex cheese sauce.  I suspect I will regret those combinations later, but it was what we came up with at the time.  How do you combat the food blahs?

1 comment:

  1. I have had times when I open the fridge and stare in...close it, then open the pantry door and stare. Then close it. Then walk out of the kitchen.

    I guess those were "food blah" days.

    But, at least I didn't gorge myself on junk food. So blah days are better than gorge days! (;

    ReplyDelete